An anatomically optimized, multi-layer performance racing suit, the GP Pro features advanced safety materials which offer effective heat transfer protection. Certified to SFI and FIA homologation standards, the GP Pro Suit incorporates strategically placed stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement while being extremely lightweight.
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 homologation standard
• Advanced multi-layer construction features an advanced PBI inner layer for weight saving and improved heat-resistance performance.
• 100% Nomex® outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
• Nomex®-based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
• Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and belts.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
• Soft Preox® knit lower back and lateral stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit.
High performance details
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs.
THE GP PRO SUIT KEY FEATURES:
· FIA Homologated 8856-2000
· SFI Approved to 3.2A/5
Lightweight three layer suit. 100% Nomex® outer layer with full Carbon-X mid layer and knitted Nomex internal layer for superior comfort. Features Alpinestars fully floating shoulder construction made with a stretchable knit fabric providing freedom of movement and allowing for a greater range of motion.
· Engineered racing design
Specially shaped arm pattern and specifically designed three panel leg construction for an increased ergonomic fit in the driving position.
· Ergonomic flex zones
Preox stretch side panels help to provide an adaptable fit for differing body shapes. Preox lumbar stretch panel provides greater flexibility and superior fit both in and out of the car.
· Comfort and convenience
New shoulder construction, using additional Carbon-X padded panels, gives superior comfort under HANS device and belts. The soft collar is made with knit fabric for superior comfort. Internal flat seam construction for added comfort, improved fit and reduced discomfort at internal pressure points.
Colors – Black, Black/Red/Silver, Silver
Sizes - (EUR) 44 to 60
Alpinestars Sizing Chart